Well here are the top Burning and most Mysterious questions we as humans are faced with:
- Why are we here?
- Where did we come from?
- What should we do?
- Where do we go from here?
While you read that...your reality tunnel/gloss/model must of kicked in with the associative answer you have inheritantly acquired on your journey through life thus far.
For example there is among many others are the:
- Ethical Monotheism (There's only ONE god, and he's out to get you. Generally refers to one of the Abrahamic based religions.)
- Pantheism (Lot's of gods. If one is against you, try another one.)
- Scientific / Materialistic (Atheism. I don't believe in any of this shit. I would rather have faith in my god: Science.)
- Esoteric (some sort of Mystery Cult, or possibly one of the utterly fucked up wackjob Christianities.)
- Discordian (better to live in the mystery then the known)
Since the first ever philosophical debate in history till our current times, these questions have burnt a hole in the human psyche. We don't know for sure what the answers are but we - by a certain dominant model of the times or by inheritance from family and environment - answer them.
Can you be sure that your current modeling is correct?
Human life is like a book that has had the Beginning and End ripped out from it.
What do you think?
Ever realize that the word Quest is within the word Questions?