Revision as of 19:00, 10 April 2011 by 18.104.22.168 (city.,)
Welcome stranger, you have reached you,
Search and Read the wiki
- Browse: Browse categories or Page Index.
- Search: Perform a regular search in the navigation box on the left side.
- Updates: Check the Recent changes. (see who's been editing the Wiki)
- Index: Show an Index of all Wiki pages.
- RSS: Read the Wiki feed in your reader app of choice using rss newsfeeds.
- IRC: Check Wiki updates or search the wiki on IRC #wiki on (EfNet) (type .help to learn the bot commands)
- Jabber: Add the user email@example.com to your roster and receive updates in your Jabber client
Create new pages
- You can also create a new page by just opening a new URL in your browser like this: http://s23.org/wiki/<keyword>
- Or by creating a link to it in an existing page using double brackets [[YourPage]].
- Check Wanted Pages to see which pages need to be created
Edit existing content
- In a Wiki you will always find an "Edit" button (In this wiki it is at the top(and side for sections) of the page) Just hit it.
- You dont need to register or a password. (Only optional: You can set up a UserName if you wish, click UserName for more info)
- You can also simply double-click anywhere on a page to get into edit mode.
Help to make the wiki better
- Create wanted pages
- Insert links into dead end pages
- Categorize uncategorized pages
- Visit orphaned pages aka 'Lonely pages' (poor things;)
- Extend short pages
- How to become a MediaWiki hacker
- Write your own extension
- Writing a new special page
- selling diamonds
- pacquiao vs mosley