What is a day-page?
A day-page is a wiki-page for a certain day. It has the date in the beginning of its title + it has the name of the day-page set it belongs to attached. For example 2006-05-28_Talk. You can edit a day-page just like every wiki-page.
The central page of a set where all day-pages get included into is called the mother-page of a day-page set. Its title is the name of the day-page set + Pages attached. For example BlogPages, clean-linked simply blog.
There are currently four day-page sets on this wiki.
- blog, our common blog (showing the "condensed" on-goings here). It is included at the end of the [HomePage home-page/blog]
- hints to currently interesting wikis we are given from within the community or from outsides
- talk, for the talk of the day, our forum, but day-page based and newest on top
- wiki-net, the wikis currently in our "focus", our current wiki-net
You can create more day-page sets like _Event, _Agenda, _SubProject etc.
To edit a day-page
- go to the mother-page of day-page set.
- click in the calendar or click on the date in the header of a day to open up the day-page.
- edit it.