(Redirected from FireFox/Extensions)
here are some of the Firefox plugins / Extenstions used by s23 WiKi members.
- Sage- is a rss feed reader, it opens in a side bar and intergrates with LiveBookMarks
- Statusbar Clock- is a nice little clock that show up in the status bar at the bottom of FireFox
its fully configurable and such
- downTHEMall- is a mass download extension, just right click select dta and down load all files matching your requirments
ie select all .pdf's or .mp3's, very nice =)
- Adblock- filters out section form web pages, ie any thing coming from advert.server.com. You can use regX filters too
check the Adblock forums out
There are some nice very good filter's here filtersetg and instructions for filters another cool filter set is, fanboys filters
Web Developer Toolbar
- Web Developer Toolbar- very usefull toolbar for building and designing webpages. Especially when it comes to CSS, since you can see the effect of your edits to your stylesheet at once.
- Spellbound- A spell checker that works with text input boxes for wiki's forums and such.
- Image Zoom- Adds zoom functionality for images
- Wikipedia Editor- Adds lots of function for editing Wikipedia, also works for other MediaWiki based wiki's ie this one.
- MozEx- Configure an external editor for editing wiki articles without copying and pasting them from the browser's text area.
- ipv6ident- Mozilla Firefox extension to show the current IP Address in the statusbar
- all about ChatZilla download
- Hint if you want to load your chatzilla prefrences in to a new firefox profile, you need to copy the 'extensions.irc' preffrences for chatzilla from '$old_path/profile/prefs.js'. it's the lines begining with 'user_pref("extensions.irc.*' there could be some long lines so make shore you get them all... thanks to the frendly people on  for this hint.